1. Full baby proofing is impossible : Every day you think you hve accomplished this task and the next second ur baby will find a loop hole on the existing or new hole itself.
2. Use the baby clothes you like more often : We always end up saving the clothes we like for special occasions. With babies growth spurts, clothes dont last more than a month. So make him wear what you like so that you get to see him in them rather than just donating them.
3. Getting pricy toys are a waste : kids believe in newness n quanity at this stage. They get more attracted to new things. So grab more of less pricy but hygenic toys for them to keep them occupied. It also a good idea to hide toys for a week and give them back. They will enjoy.
4. Potty training : You can potty train a baby starting when he is a few months old. Any repetative actions - your kid learns it fast.
5. Introducing solid foods: While introducing solid foods don't only give them sweet foods but we should help them taste other foods too. This not only gives them a new taste but also habituates him to other kind of foods.
6. There is such thing as a "mothers instinct" : Never doubt a mother's instinct as its always right.
7. Getting frustrated, even angry with your babies crying is completely normal.Listening to your crying bbay can be very frustrating, especially, after you have tried everything you can think of to calm him. Thus it is time to take a break. The best thing you can do for your baby is to get away from the crying for a while and calm down or ask help from your partner or family.
8. Every baby is unique and precious so are their milestones. Studies have proved that many factors, including genetics, influence when a child reaches a milestone. So avoid getting into this comparison traps instead watch for progression.
9. Kids are smarter than you can imagine. So you have learn from there tricks and watch out.
10. Gear up for the next year challenges.